Financial help for renters & homeowners affected by COVID-19
Action Inc. is currently offering short-term rental & mortgage assistance to households who have lost their jobs or significant income due to the recent pandemic.
- Rental and mortgage assistance for Gloucester residents up to 80% Area Median Income
- Rental and mortgage assistance for Ipswich residents up to 100% Area Median Income
- Rental and mortgage assistance for Manchester residents up to 100% Area Median Income
- Rental and mortgage assistance for Rockport residents up to 80% Area Median Income
- Rental and mortgage assistance for Essex residents up to 80% Area Median Income
This new funding has been made available thanks to the City of Gloucester Community Preservation Act, the Manchester Affordable Housing Trust, the Ipswich Affordable Housing Trust Fund, and the Town of Rockport Community Preservation Funds.
How to apply
Call the Main Office at 978-282-1000 to complete a brief intake. After the intake, you will “meet” over the phone with a Community Services Navigator. They will talk to you about your housing and employment situation, and help you complete your application for this program. Assistance is available in English, Spanish, and Portuguese.
Español: puede dejar el mensage en español al número 978-879-3624 y un representante que habla español le regresará su llamada.
Português: pode deixar sua mensagem em portugues no numero 978-879-3624 e uma pessoa retornara sua chamada em portugues.
Documents you'll need
- Proof of household income (e.g. pay stubs for the past 30 days for all household members). Self-employed workers can provide bank statements, 1099 form, or tax return.
- Proof of job loss or reduced hours due to COVID-19 (please use this Employer Verification Form).
- Copy of current lease, rental agreement, written statement from landlord indicating rent amount and address of unit, or mortgage statement.
- Copy of identification (i.e., license, passport, etc.).
Documents can be provided electronically as photos, PDFs, etc.