COVID-19 Emergency Response
Action Inc. is here to help! We remain committed to our mission and will continue to serve the community in the face of current challenges posed by the COVID-19 pandemic.
While our Main Office (180 Main St.) and Energy Office (47 Washington St.) are now temporarily closed, we continue to provide services via phone appointments and email.
All Main Office and Energy Office services will be available Monday – Friday 9am-5pm. If you have general inquiries or questions, please call 978-282-1000 or email@example.com. You can also live chat with our team members here on our website.
For program-specific questions or issues please use the following contact information:
- Fuel Assistance: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-281-3900
- Energy Efficiency: email email@example.com or call 978-283-2131
- Client and Housing Services (benefits assistance, housing assistance, etc.): email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-282-1000
- Emergency Shelter: email email@example.com or call 978-283-4125
- Education and Training Center (Job Training, Adult Education, or COMPASS Youth Program): email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 978-282-1000
All messages are being picked up and responded to throughout the day.
We greatly appreciate your patience as we adjust to new ways to stay connected, provide critical services, and help folks through this difficult time.
Action Inc. is here to help
Action Inc. is about helping people and changing lives. We’re dedicated to empowering people and building a stronger, more productive community. We offer affordable housing and homelessness prevention, fuel assistance and energy conservation programs, and education and job training. We are a welcoming place where you can find help, hope, and support when you need it most.
Having an impact in our community
Action Inc. supports programs that bring positive change to people’s lives and strengthen our entire community. Our mission is to create opportunities that promote a thriving Cape Ann for all. Action Inc. is always at the forefront of addressing local community needs.