Candidate will coordinate with internal program managers to receive, organize, and enter data into designated energy efficiency program reporting software. Timely data entry of job completions will be required to align with funding source monthly accrual process. Tracking status of job payments will also be required for Action’s fiscal department.
Candidate will work as part of a team, in a fast paced environment, to ensure high quality utility program data and billing systems work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely as part of a team to gather and input data for funding source reporting processes.
- Create applications within funding source software for service data entry.
- Ensure internal job completions are accounted for each month with respect to funding source accrual process.
- Work with managers and fiscal department to track in-process & completed projects, as well as payments.
- Quality control of all areas will be a daily priority.
- All other daily tasks necessary in program operational support.
- Attend and participate in departmental, organization-wide and other meetings.
- Act in the best interest of the organization, reflecting the values of team work, collaboration and mutual respect.
- Liaise with partner organizations and vendors to ensure timely reporting and processing of invoices
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business strongly preferred
- Microsoft Excel and Office proficiency
- Strong attention to detail and keen eye for accuracy
- Strong organizational skills
- Second language desirable
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift, move and carry 15 lbs.