Summary: Review and submit paperwork to National Grid to ensure that billing data and accuracy of utility information billed is correct and in compliance. Process other utility program tasks such as the monthly accrual process, reviewing multi-family partner invoicing, and single-family appliance management program invoicing for Manager Approval.
Hours: Weekdays 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, 35 hr/week, Non-Exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicating, reviewing, and processing sub-agency invoices each week for approval
- Assist with utility program software billing trainings for subcontracting agencies.
- Liaison with utility program funding source
- Monthly accrual process and the invoicing processing of our multifamily program partners
- Back up for the AMP billing review and processing to submit for approval
- Reports and billings to be completed in a prompt and organized manner.
- Quality control of all areas will be a daily priority.
- All other daily tasks necessary in program operational support.
- Attend and participate in departmental, organization-wide and other meetings.
- Act in the best interest of the organization, reflecting the values of team work, collaboration and mutual respect.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business strongly preferred
- Microsoft Excel and Office proficiency
- Driver’s license required
- Second language desirable
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift, move and carry 10 lbs
Please submit your resume to email@example.com