This position will provide administrative support to the Residential Energy Efficiency Program through the statewide delivery model. Position responsibilities include appointment scheduling, customer support, project tracking, and data & customer records management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule appointments for home energy assessments with eligible clients and owners of single family (1-4 unit) properties across the Commonwealth of MA.
- Provide real time customer support.
- Prepare data collection for invoicing and reporting to program funders.
- Assist in tracking of project data through various local and cloud-based project management systems.
- Prepare reports and billings in a prompt and organized manner.
- Communicate with other agencies, respectfully and productively.
- Attend and participate in departmental, organization-wide and other meetings.
- Act in the best interest of the organization, reflecting the values of teamwork, collaboration, and mutual respect.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of High School Diploma of GED/HiSET equivalent
- Excellent organizational and computer skills, including all systems used within the agency
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and experience working dealing with customers skills
- Second language desired
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift, move and carry 10 lbs.