This individual will be responsible for ensuring the safe operation of the Shelter and the guests on scheduled shift.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Maintain daily routine of guests within policies and procedures of the Shelter;
• Hold guests responsible for any and all behaviors deemed as refusal to follow rules;
• Apply consistent expectations to create a safe and positive environment;
• Perform Case Management for guests as assigned by Shelter Manager;
• Attend weekly staff meetings to review group and individual issues;
• Implement new practices as developed and agreed by the staff;
• Attend and participate in departmental, organization-wide and other meetings.
• Act in the best interest of the organization, reflecting the values of teamwork, collaboration, and mutual respect.
• Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience a plus
- Fraternizing or engaging in personal relationships with clients not allowed.
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift, move and carry 10 lbs.
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com or apply below. No calls please.