This is a Part-Time position, up to 26.5 hours per week. Shifts comprise of Friday: midnight – 9am, Saturday and Sunday: midnight – 8am, plus a 1.5 hour staff meeting Monday afternoons.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the safe operation of the Shelter and the guests on scheduled shift.
- Maintain daily routine of guests within policies and procedures of the Shelter;
- Hold guests responsible for any and all behaviors deemed as refusal to follow rules;
- Apply consistent expectations to create a safe and positive environment;
- Perform Case Management for guests as assigned by Shelter Manager;
- Attend weekly staff meetings to review group and individual issues;
- Implement new practices as developed and agreed by the staff;
- Attend and participate in departmental, organization-wide and other meetings;
- Act in the best interest of the organization, reflecting the values of team work, collaboration and mutual respect;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work with diverse population.
- Must maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Excellent client service skills.
- Training in First Aid and CPR.
- Previous experience a plus.
- Fraternizing or engaging in personal relationships with clients not allowed.
Physical demands: Must be able to lift, move and carry 25 lbs.
Please submit your resume via email to email@example.com or apply below.