Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM, Exempt
Summary: Coordinate services between energy service vendors for the provision of energy efficiency installations in qualifying income eligible buildings. Responsibilities include conducting on-site assessments, coordinating activities for efficiency improvements, contractor management, and liaising between contractor(s) and clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct on-site assessments, develop energy efficiency work scopes
- Approve contractor invoices
- Assure contractors have proper training, licensing, and all necessary program requirements in order to participate in program.
- Conduct on-site in-progress visits and quality control inspections
- Ensure all jobs have proper signed contracts, permits, and other needed documents
- Liaise with contractors and clients
- Update multifamily projects in workflow software
- Maintain working knowledge of program software platforms
- Coordinate activities between energy providers, contractors, owners, customers, and all other parties involved throughout the administrative and technical processes
- Provide timely and accurate data as requested by managers and funding sources
- Cover service area throughout Massachusetts.
- Attend and participate in departmental, organization-wide and other meetings
- Act in the best interest of the organization, reflecting the values of teamwork, collaboration and mutual respect.
- Troubleshoot day to day challenges
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 years experience in building/construction/energy efficiency installation trade.
- Drivers’ license required and reliable daily transportation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Second language desired.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Physical Demands: Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, kneel and sit for long periods, able to lift and climb ladders and lift up to 60 lbs.