The IT Coordinator is responsible for working with staff across the organization and with our managed IT services vendor to ensure staff technology needs are met.
Location: Gloucester & Peabody offices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with managed IT services vendor to ensure staff needs are met; serve as primary point of contact for staff regarding IT needs.
- Provide IT trainings to staff or coordinate trainings with outside providers.
- Onboard new staff and ensure staff understand IT protocols, software, and equipment.
- Provide on-site technical support as needed to staff across multiple office buildings, particularly within Microsoft Office 365 software products.
- Work with managed IT services vendor and COO to manage large-scale IT projects and upgrades.
- Manage agency-wide accounts with ISPs, mobile phone provider, and software vendors (i.e., Adobe).
- Manage agency-wide IT systems including Brivo building security system.
- Work with COO, Directors, and managed IT services vendor to set up new users with necessary equipment, access permissions in department-specific software, and appropriate training.
- Attend and participate in departmental, organization-wide, and other meetings.
- Act in the best interest of the organization, reflecting the values of teamwork, collaboration, and mutual respect.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications (Experience, Skills, Education):
- Expert proficiency in Office 365 software required.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field preferred.
- At least three to five years of experience with IT support and troubleshooting.
- Must have excellent organizational and project management skills.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must display a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and competing deadlines.
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift, move, and carry 20 lbs.