Evaluate existing heating systems in residential 1-4 unit buildings to diagnose the need for repair or replacement.
Service territory: Gloucester, Rockport, Manchester-by-the-Sea, Essex, Hamilton, Wenham, and Ipswich.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Program contractor management and oversight.
- Provide timely and accurate data as requested by managers and funding sources.
- Attend and participate in departmental, organization-wide and other meetings.
- Act in the best interest of the organization, reflecting the values of team work, collaboration and mutual respect.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in the HVAC/Plumbing trade
- Drivers’ license required and reliable daily transportation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Second language desired.
Must be able to bend, stoop, crawl, twist, lift and physically be able to fulfill job functions, including lifting up to 50 lbs., carrying and climbing step ladders, entering attics, basements and crawlspaces, and using small tools and installation equipment.