Building Performance Specialist
Responsibilities include energy improvement recommendations, contractor management and resolution of contractor and client issues resulting from inspection findings. The position will also involve implementing program practices/procedures, coordinating activities between contractors, owners, customers, and all other parties involved throughout the administrative and technical processes. The individual will provide timely and accurate data as requested by managers and funding sources.
Candidate must successfully complete home energy audit review and written test after sixty (60) days of training.
- 5 year’s experience in building/construction trade
- Building Performance Institute Certified, desired
- Drivers’ license required and reliable daily transportation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Second language desired
- Must be able to lift, move, and carry 10 lbs
- Commensurate with experience and/or qualifications.
Apply below or contact Susan Hawes, Director, Human Resources (email@example.com).