Perform comprehensive Home Energy Assessments of existing residential 1-4 unit buildings to identify potential upgrades to the building envelope and mechanical systems.
Service Area: Gloucester, Rockport, Manchester-by-the-Sea, Essex, Hamilton, Wenham, Ipswich, Rowley, Boxford, Georgetown, Groveland, Newbury, West Newbury, Haverhill, Merrimac, Newburyport, Amesbury, and Salisbury.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform comprehensive home energy assessments.
- Data entry and work scope generation for energy upgrade recommendations.
- Weatherization project management to ensure quality installation of energy efficiency measures and upgrades.
- Provide timely and accurate data as requested by managers and funding sources.
- Attend and participate in departmental, organization-wide and other meetings.
- Act in the best interest of the organization, reflecting the values of team work, collaboration and mutual respect.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in building/construction trade.
- Building Performance Institute (BPI) Certified, preferred.
- Customer service experience.
- Drivers’ license required and reliable daily transportation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft suite and Adobe tools.
- Second language desired.
Physical Demands: Must be able to bend, stoop, stand, kneel and sit for long periods, able to lift and climb ladders, and lift up to 60lbs.