The qualified individual will oversee in the day-to-day administrative operations of the Appliance Management Program (AMP). Responsibilities will include working with the Appliance Program Subcontractor and additional subcontracting agencies on a daily basis in a variety of areas such as: responding to inquiries relating to the Appliance Management Program (AMP), working closely with appliance program subcontractor and delivery vendors, and other items as assigned. The candidate will possess strong skills in areas such as attention to detail, accuracy, communication, and have the ability to excel within a group setting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement program practices/procedures, coordinating activities between subcontractors, and all other parties involved throughout processes.
- Provide timely and accurate data as requested by managers and funding sources.
- Provide support to the network of subcontracting agencies and energy specialists.
- Work closely with funding source to ensure timely follow up of tasks and projects as assigned.
- Work closely with Appliance Delivery Program Subcontractor to ensure timely communication and follow up with network partners.
- Participate in monthly meetings and bi-annual appliance procurement processes with Appliance Delivery Program Subcontractor and Appliance Delivery Vendors.
- Track and coordinate emergency appliance situations with Appliance Delivery Program Subcontractor and Appliance Delivery Vendors.
- Gather weekly AMP assessment trackers for Utility Program funding source.
- Review and approve AMP revisits for subcontracting agency Energy Specialists.
- Update network current employee template semi-annually.
- Complete follow up phone surveys of utility customers who’ve received an appliance from our program.
- Attend and participate in departmental, organization-wide and other meetings.
- Act in the best interest of the organization, reflecting the values of team work, collaboration and mutual respect.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have good command of Microsoft Office Suite of Products.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and organization
Physical Demands: Must be able to sit for long periods, use keyboard and other office equipment, and lift up to 10 lbs.