This position will provide administrative support to the Energy program by scheduling audits, marketing conservation programs, performing data entry, maintaining customer records and assisting VP of Energy and Energy Directors in coordinating Energy activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule Energy Audits
- Market programs
- Prepare data collection for reports
- Assist in tracking of program data
- Create Excel and Word documents that contain calculation formulas, mail merge, design, etc
- Assist in Utility programs for billing and review of data
- Prepare reports and billings in a prompt and organized manner
- Review data from sub contracting agencies for accuracy and completeness
- Communicate with agencies, respectfully and productively
- Attend and participate in departmental, organization-wide and other meetings
- Act in the best interest of the organization, reflecting the values of team work, collaboration and mutual respect
- Other duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree in business or relevant experience
- Possess excellent computer skills
- Possess effective customer service skills
- Second language desired
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift, move and carry 10 lbs.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm, Non-Exempt.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and education.
To apply, complete the form below or send resume to:
Human Resources, c/o Action Inc, 180 Main St. Gloucester, MA 01930.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org – Fax: 978-283-0523