Job Title: Administrative Assistant for Adult Education Program
Reports to: Adult Education Coordinator
Hours: 7 hours per week during the academic year
Summary: Provide administrative assistance to the Adult Education Program to include data entry, intake, staff support, and program information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative assistance to the Adult Education Program.
- Update program information.
- Provide data entry for student enrollment and attendance.
- Maintain student files.
- Attend and participate in departmental, organization-wide, and other meetings.
- Act in the best interest of the organization, reflecting the values of team work, collaboration, and mutual respect.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills with solid knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel. Ability to skillfully learn and work within data management systems such as LACES.
- Ability to relate and to work with students from diverse cultural back grounds.
Physical Demands: Must be able to lift, move and carry 10 lbs.
To apply, complete the form below or send resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org