Department: Energy Services
Reports to: Program Coordinator
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Summary: The qualified individual will provide customer service support for our statewide Appliance Delivery Program. The candidate will be tasked with providing status updates for outstanding work orders to Energy Specialists and customers as needed, as well as aggregating completed work orders for invoicing from appliance delivery vendors. Responding to inquiries relating to the Appliance Delivery Program and working closely with subcontracting agencies and delivery vendors will be a daily priority. The candidate will effectively troubleshoot and provide clear and concise guidance per the program guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote positive client experiences through telephone & email.
- Responsible for accurately and confidently handling various types of customer inquiries including delivery issues, status inquiries and change orders.
- Resolve client issues through active listening, empathy, professionalism, and problem solving.
- Use multiple tools and softwares (Outlook, CRM Platforms, Client Databases)
- Multitask between multiple tools and systems and applies information and knowledge to client situations.
- Review and approve AMP revisits for subcontracting agency Energy Specialists.
- Compile and review work orders for accuracy.
- Create invoices to capture all completed work orders for fiscal department.
- Track and coordinate emergency appliance situations with Appliance Delivery Program Subcontractor and Appliance Delivery Vendors.
- Complete follow up phone surveys of utility customers who’ve received an appliance from our program.
- Works independently and seeks Supervisor support when necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Multilingual required
- Must have good command of Microsoft Office Suite of Products
- Possess effective customer service skills (Telephone & Email)
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail and organization
Physical Demands: Must be able to sit for long periods, use keyboard & other office equipment and lift up to 10 lbs.