Care that's professional, companionship that's personal
There comes a time in our lives when we could use a little help with life’s daily tasks. Action Inc.’s HomeCare program makes that easy with personal care services designed to keep you comfortable, safe, and in your home.
Our extraordinary caregivers are available to provide household management and personal care to seniors and people with disabilities. Our services cover everything from assistance with household duties to help with individual needs such as bathing, hygiene, and dressing. We can also help with errands, grocery shopping, and transportation. Our home health aides can provide specific medical support if you have more complex needs. We also offer specialized care for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia. Our goal is to help you maintain your independence and safety at home.
When you choose Action Inc. HomeCare, you get more than a caregiver. You get a trusted companion who provides both piece of mind and the highest quality personal care. We believe in care that’s professional and companionship that’s personal.
Having an impact in our community
All caregivers at Action Inc. are local Cape Ann residents whose skills are carefully matched to each client’s specific needs. Our caregivers complete an extensive training program and meet all state and federal requirements as prescribed by the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and the Executive Office of Elder Affairs.
Our caregivers are registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, home health aides, certified nursing assistants, personal care attendants, homemakers, and companions.
seniors and disabled adults maintained an independent living situation
hours of service were provided to our HomeCare clients
local jobs provided through the HomeCare program
hours of training provided to HomeCare workers
- Assistance with personal care and activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, hygiene, toileting, and more
- Light housekeeping, grocery shopping, and errands
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation
- Caregiver respite
- Transportation for medical appointments and errands
- Home Health Aide services
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Hospice care
Why Action Inc. HomeCare is right for you
- Our HomeCare services are managed by a licensed certified social worker.
- Our staff is supervised by registered nurses and experienced nursing field supervisors.
- We are bonded and carry personal liability and accident insurance.
- Our services are competitively priced and based on an hourly rate.
- You pay only for the services and the time you need.
- No long-term commitments.
- Minimal start-up time for services.